by Daniel Strongin
IxoxDelay is a quadruple easily panable echo delay.
- SSE optimized so a SSE CPU is required (Athlon XP, pentium 3 and 4)
- 100% SSE so no denormalisation problem and very low CPU usage.
- All sample rates are OK
- 3 stereo outputs
- the input signal can be merged with the delays.
- from 1/64 to 3 beats of delay... Tempo from 48 to 999...
Each delay has :
- Signal does no depend on the pan of the input.
- EQ low pass and high pass.
- Saturation per delay.
- Type: multiple or single echo.
- input can be the main input or one of the previous delays(input is taken from an other delay before saturation, EQ and volume).
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org