by Christian Budde
by Daniel Strongin
Lightweight Multiband Compressor is a lightweight multiband compressor based on Christian's Lightweight Soft Knee Compressor.
- Lightweight multiband compressor.
- Second order linkwitz-riley crossover filter.
- Continuous and consistent characteristic.
- Fully adjustable soft knee in dB (as margin below the threshold).
- Mathematically optimised (using three psychoacoustical evaluated approximation functions).
- Open source (as part of Christian's Delphi ASIO & VST Project).
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com