by Tone2 Audiosoftware
by Daniel Strongin
FireBird features what Tone2 claims is a "new, unique sounding synthesis" - Harmonic Content Morphing (HCM) - see below.
- A new, unique sounding synthesis: Harmonic content morphing (HCM).
- 84 oscillator types containing 18,000 morphable waveforms.
- 38 different analogue modeled filter types.
- True stereo mode, 4x unison mode, and up to 8 oscillators per voice.
- Can sound like other synthesis methods - additive, subtractive, AM, FM, phase distortion, supersaw, vocoder, sync.
- Can sound like natural instruments like piano, brass, organs...
- 23 spectral manipulations or "modifiers" can be applied to the oscillators.
- IQM - intelligent micro tuning for cleaner chords.
- Alias free oscillators, alias free FM, anti-aliased distortion, oversampling.
- Sample accurate timing.
- Digital precision as well as analogue warmth.
- Easy to program and easy to use.
- 21 arpeggiator types.
- 13 effect types.
- 300 hand picked presets included.
- 11 skinable user interface.
- Extensive MIDI support.
FREE DOWNLOAD 32 BIT
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org