by Daniel Strongin
Flying Echo Pro offers up to fifteen stereo delays with tone shifting.
- State buttons enable additional voices in the chorus.
- Level knob manage level of the original signal or an additional voice.
- Pan knob set stereo position of the original signal or an additional voice.
- Shift knob manage detuning level of an additional voice.
- Delay knob manage accumulated delay of a particular voice.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org