by Blue Lab Audio
by Daniel Strongin
Ghost is a powerful spectrogram visualization and editing plugin.
Ghost provides a large set of features for visualizing and editing spectrograms:
- Powerful and intuitive zoom, with adaptive level of detail.
- Possibility to select any region of the spectrogram, and to play this region only.
- File opening and saving (.wav and .aif).
- Real time view mode, with scrolling spectrogram.
- A set of 4 colormaps.
- Brightness and contrast.
- Options to display the corresponding waveform in addition to the spectrogram.
- Choice between 2 interface sizes, small and medium.
- Interactive mini view of the overall sound file.
- Editing tools: cut.
- Editing tool: gain increase or decrease of the selected region.
- Undo mechanism.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org