MQ55 is parametric equalizer designed for mixing stage. It is based on MQ57 and shares most of it's functions. Main difference is that MQ55 doesn't support separate channel processing, i.e, it only works in standard stereo mode. Other differences are: 1) cut filters have much greater operating ranges and milder slopes; 2) maximum filter gain is increased in default state (±9dB); 3) ratio control to boost or reduce overall equalization curve:
- 7 parametric minimum-phase stereo filters, 5 of them are peak, 2 are shelf.
- LCF and HCF filters with two selectable slopes (1st/2nd order for LCF, 2nd /3rd for HCF filter).
- Ratio knob that serves as a overall gain multiplier.
- Band-pass frequency monitoring for each peak filter.
- 32-bit internal precision with zero latency and low CPU consumption.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic distortion.