by Daniel Strongin
You record in some sound and this recorded sound is then repeated for as long as you want.
- Pressing record (cc16/17), starts recording sound, pressing this button again stops the recording.
- Pressing play (cc18/19), stops playback of sound input and repeatedly plays the recorded sound, pressing this button again stops the playback with the sound input still being off.
- Reset (cc20) - turns off any looped sound and turns back on sound input.
- Regen (cc23) - returns the looped sound to the original recorded sound.
- Mix (cc22) - how much the dry sound is output , normal at 0% means it's off.
- Vol (cc23) - volume of looped sound, at less than 100% , it means the sound dies away in volume.
- Feed (cc24) - how much the dry sound is feed into to the looped sound, normal at 0% means no other sound is input.
- Lo Filt (cc25) - low pass filter of looped sound, 20khz means it's off.
- Hi Filt (cc26) - high pass filter of looped sound, 20hz means it's off.
- Out (cc23) - output volume of the looped sound.
- Press regen to return to the original loop.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org