by Daniel Strongin
Ringelay is a delay effect that applies ringmodulation to the repeats.
There's also an LPF & reverb that affect the repeats only.
- L/R TIME: delaytime (1 sec maximum).
- L/R REPEATS: amount of repeats.
- L/R RING: crossfades the dry repeats with the ring modulator output.
- L/R FILTER: sets the cut-off frequency of the lowpass filter (applied to the repeats only).
- REVERB: amount of reverb on the repeats. (can be further adjusted with the SIZE, WIDTH & DAMP controls).
- CARRIER: carrier frequency (ring modulator).
- LFO: sweeps the carrier frequency around the setting of the carrier control (can be further adjusted with the RATE & DEPTH controls).
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org