by Ample Sound
by Daniel Strongin
Ample Guitar M Lite II is a sampled acoustic guitar.
- 866 Samples, 16bit 44.1khz.
- DFD(Direct from disk).
- Controllable Resonance.
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Finger Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Palm Mute, Popping 5 articulations.
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First for playing arpeggio.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
FREE DOWNLOAD 32 BIT
FREE DOWNLOAD AU & VST
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com