by Daniel Strongin
Crayon Filter is a multi-band filter plug-in. You can engage up to five filter types at once (one of each type).
- Low Pass attenuates high frequencies, giving your sound a "dull" feel.
- Band Pass attenuates both above and below the cutoff frequency, for a "thin" or "nasal" sound.
- High Pass removes low frequency signals.
- Notch removes just a small band of frequencies from the signal.
- Peak boosts a small band of frequencies in your audio.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org