by Oceanturtle music
by Daniel Strongin
Fnequalizer is a 7-band Paragraphic equalizer intended to have a clean and transparent sound character. It features a user interface that is designed for quick easy and versatile mixing work.
- 5 filter types, bell, high shelf and low shelf, low pass and high pass for bass/treble roll off.
- Accurate curve UI with a dB axis zoom feature for extra precision.
- A special "curve scale" feature which amplifies the overall frequency response of all bands.
- 4 output modes - stereo, mono or left/right channel selection.
- 10 presets, default preset bank is customizable.
- CPU-friendly 64 bit SSE processing.
- Three different skins, in addition to the default red theme, a blue and a clean minimal variant is available.
- Possibility for custom skin design.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org