by Smart Electronix
by Daniel Strongin
FuzzPlus3 is a ground-up rewrite of the popular FuzzPlus series. It features the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural user interface.
- Accurate digital model of a vintage distortion pedal's circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20 analog synthesizer.
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic territory (In less pretentious language: feeds the output back to the input, which sounds cool on some stuff, and farty on other stuff. Your mileage may vary).
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy sharing and saving of presets.
- Animated procedural OpenGL-based user interface. No bitmaps were harmed in the making of this plug-in.
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for all your surround-sound distortion needs.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com