by Daniel Strongin
panENV is a panning processor.
It can position the output anywhere from left to right. Use envelope from midi input with attack, hold, and decay. Extremely low resources taken !
- Pan out from left to right with pan offset.
- Envelope from midi input with attack, hold, and decay.
- Pan width for stereo enhanced.
- Pan offset to play around.
- Enhance volume in sides for nice effects.
- Few envelope shapes.
- Persistent envelope after note off.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com