by Daniel Strongin
Phutura is a subtractive virtual synthesizer inspired by '80s hardware synth Alpha Juno, best known for the Hoover sound.
- Polyphony: 8 Voices (+ 8 release reserve).
- Oscillators: 3 Oscillators (Sawtooth, Pulse and Sub, with 4-6 subtypes each) and White Noise Waveform.
- Filters: Non-resonant High Pass Filter (4 modes) and Resonant Low Pass Filter.
- Modulators: LFO, ADSR Envelope, Pitch Bender, Mod Wheel and Key Tracking.
- System: Windows with 32-bit host.
- Effects: Chorus.
- MIDI: Automation of all interface controls is possible.
- Patches: 128 Patches (80 presets in Hoover, Bass, Lead, Pad, Polyphonic, Synth & Sound FX categories; and 48 blank User Patches).
FREE DOWNLOAD 64 BIT
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org