by HG Fortune
by Daniel Strongin
Plutonia is a fairly simple SF2 Synth including a selection of 256 waves.
- 2 oscillators with 256 sf2 based PCM waveforms each.
- Selection of built-in waveform from H.G. Fortune wavesets: AlioModularity, HGF Best of # 1 & # 2, Athmonia-a (complex waveforms generated from images), Seamless Textures (complex waveforms generated from images), HGF Retro Set.
- 24dB Lowpass filter with resonance per synth voice.
- Condensed Spook B fx.
- BassEnhancer to enhance low frequencies (works indenpendently from Color signal).
- BPM-synced delay.
- 2 ADSR envelope generators (one for Filter, one for VCA) for modulation.
- 4 LFO’s (including SLFO) and one Sample & Hold.
FREE DOWNLOAD 32 BIT
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org