by Daniel Strongin
Sahulo uses 2 sample & hold LFO's to create stereo random filter steps.
- RATE: sets the speed of the random filter changes.
- RANGE: range of difference between the filter steps.
- FREQ: sets the area of frequency where the filter will change your tone.
- RES: Resonance of the filter.
- LO-HI: selects between lowpass or highpass filter effects.
- INTENSITY: dry/wet mix.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com