Alpha Plus is the advanced version of the T-Force Alpha TS. It has all features of the Alpha TS with some more and some updated functions: new synthesis (Subtractive and additionally FM Synthesis), revised oscillators with some more functions and now with a separate Noise Oscillator, new Mod Envelopes and now with a new integrated Sidechain FX (e.g. for the typical sidechained pad sounds and/or pumping basses, etc.).
- Synthesis: Subtractive/FM.
- 3 free running Multiwave Oscillators with phase retrigger option for each oscillator, voice control (adjustable from 1 to 8 voices per osc or a 9th "custom" voice for customizing your own style oscillator), adjustable stereo width and panning, with Sine, Saw, Ramp (reversed Saw), Triangle, Pulse (square with PWM) waveforms.
- 1 Noise Oscillator with adjustable stereo width and volume.
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable 12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 ADSR Amp Envelope.
- 2 ADSR Mod Envelopes.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Adjustable Drive function for Saturation/Distortion.
- two band Low Freq/High Freq Equalizer.
- 32 step Envelope Controlled Trance Gate.
- Velocity control (on/off).
- Dual Delay, switchable between Stereo mode and Ping-pong mode (right and left channels have their own tempo settings).
- Stereo Reverb.
- integrated Sidechain FX, optional with internal BPM synced triggering or external triggering via MIDI In (triggered by MIDI Note On, on MIDI channel 2).
- all functions fully automatable.