by Mastrcode Music
by Daniel Strongin
T-Force Phaser adds phase cancellations as a creative effect to your sounds. It results in a sound with a spacey feeling.
- Phase cancellation up to 16 stages - means how many points in the frequency range will be cancelled by a serially connected chain of allpass filters).
- Frequency Range control - determines the center frequency where the stages will be aligned.
- Spread control - controls how far the single stages are apart from each other.
- Feedback amount control - controls how strong the signal will be fed back to the audio input (stronger amounts result in a more metallic sound).
- Depth control - determines how strong the phase cancellation will be added to the original sound.
- BPM syncable LFO with phase offset for modulating the Frequency Range (lets the stages sweep up and down in the frequency spectrum).
- MIDI Learn (by right clicking a control).
- All functions fully automatable.
FREE DOWNLOAD 32 BIT
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com