by Matthieu Brucher
by Daniel Strongin
ATKTransientShaper is a mono transient shaper with all the parameters usually hidden from the user.
- RMS is the size of the power power windows.
- Attack is the attack time constant for the slow attack/release filter.
- Attack fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of the attack time constant that will be used for the fast attack/release filter.
- Release is the release time constraint for the fast attack/release filter (as the release time has to be higher).
- Release fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of the release time constant that will be used for the slow attack/release filter (as it has a faster release time constant). Usually set to 100%.
- Slope is the ratio, 1 being the identity, higher than 1 compressing the transient, less than 1 swelling it.
- Softness is an indicator of the harshness of the knee of the underlying compressor.
- Color is an indicator of the color around the threshold: positive increases the gain around it, negative decreases it.
- Quality is the amount of color.
- Make-up is the gain after the effect.
- Dry-wet gives the balance between the unprocessed signal and the processed signal.
FREE DOWNLOAD 32 & 64 BIT
FREE DOWNLOAD AU & VST
OTHER TRANSIENT SHAPER PLUGINS YOU MIGHT LIKE
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com