by Daniel Strongin
NE Frequency Multiply is a frequency multiplier with artificial noise.
- Src: amount of the original undistorted signal in final mix.
- 2-x: amount of the signal that's frequency is multiplied by 2.
- 3-x:amount of the signal that's frequency is multiplied by 3.
- Rand: the internal value, that changes sound in some way.
- Stab: the internal value that manages the effect time properties.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at email@example.com