by Daniel Strongin
Echo master is an analog tape delay.
- Input, delaytime, feedback and mix controls.
- Noisy, distorting circuitry.
- Worn out, fluttering tape effect.
- Positive endless feedback.
- Sounds cheap and crappy.
- Underpowered powersupply which causes power led to fail at high output levels.
- Unbuffered bypass switch creating "click" sound when switching on.
Daniel is a caffeine dependent, entrepreneur, music producer, sound design junkie, and world traveler crazy about teaching modern electronic music production through his site SoundShock. You can get in contact with him at firstname.lastname@example.org